Reporting An Issue

In San Joaquin County

To report an issue in the unincorporated area of San Joaquin County please use the link below to access the GoRequest system. There you will find a list of issues that can be reported to various departments within San Joaquin.


Within City Limits

To report an issue within city limits, use the links below to be directed to their respective online services.

Escalon Lathrop Lodi Manteca Ripon Stockton Tracy